Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Get A $1000 Gift Card/Tickets To Six Flags






Bugs Bunny

When my birthday rolled around this year, I wanted to do something different. Something exciting. Something out of the ordinary.

Every year, I celebrate the big day with a party, surrounded by family and friends, and lots of drinks. The next day, I'd wake up and not remember a thing from the previous night.

However, this year when asked how I was going to celebrate my birthday, I didn't have to think twice. I've seen the commercials on television and always wanted to go, since I was a kid.  This year, I was going to make my dream come true. Where is this place you ask? Six Flags!




 Six Flags has 13 theme parks that offers season passes: Quebec, Canada, Upper Marlboro, MD, Vallejo, CA, San Antonio, TX, Jackson, NJ, Chicago, IL, Los Angeles, CA, Mexico City, Mexico, Springfield, MA, Atlanta, GA, Arlington, TX, Eureka, MO, Lake George, NY. With so many locations and Summer fast approaching this is the perfect opportunity for families to plan a trip.  Before you hit the road there are a couple of tips that I like to share to ensure you have as much fun as I did and make it a memorable visit.

  •  The perfect time to attend is during the Summer weekday, and during the months of April, May, June, and September
  •  Look at the park map to familiarize yourself with the layout of the park
  •  Bring a jacket or  sweatshirt for cool evenings. You can store it in locker at the main gate.
  • Make sure to arrange a meeting place, in case you get separated. The park has a Baby
    Six Flags
    Care/Lost Parents Center, where employees take children who have been separated from their family or group.
  •  Stop by Stroller Rental on Main Street.  You can also rent wheelchair or electronically controlled vehicles. They are available on a first come first serve basis.
  •  Take in some of the great concerts
  •  Ride the popular rides like: Drop of Doom, Kingda Ka, Superman, Ultimate Flight, Nitro, Batman, El Toro, El Diablo, The Green Lantern, and others. The rides are available early in the day and after 6 p.m. Some of the rides require a height requirement. Be sure to ask before your ride.
  •  Ride on the indoor attractions: The Dark Knight Coaster, Skull Mountain or Kingpin Bowl-A-Rama. Be sure to check out the Wilderness Theater for family entertainment.
  •  Also make sure children are comfortable getting on the rides.
  •  Parents make sure you ride together on the popular Looney Tunes Seaport. It is a awesome ride, which brings out the kids in adult.

Superman Ultimate Flight
Six Flags  has a host of deals for you and your family, which offers competitive prices for trips, hotels, and other variety of services for you to enjoy the day. Check their websites for information. Visitors can also enjoy ATMs, first aid stations, lost and found services, and a pet kennel. Tickets can be purchased online for single or season pass visits. Six Flags also has programs and packages designed for groups of all types.

My trip to Six Flags is a memorable one. For me it was like a dream come true.  I took in some shows, ate great food, and drank (non-alcohol). It felt good. But nothing could compare to Superman Ultimate Flight. The ride was intense with loops, twists, and turns at 51mph.  I can still feel the screams at the back of my throat. What a RUSH!

Get A $1000 Six Flags Gift  Card


For more information on booking groups events or company picnics at Six Flags call (732) 928-2000 X2859




                                                           Get Tickets To Six Flags
 


                                                      

                                                            Six Flags Great Adventures





Sammie Ward is a Author/Writer/Publisher.  Don't forget to follow her at Twitter and Facebook 


Copyright(c) 2015  Sammie Ward





1 comment:

  1. Are you paying over $5 / pack of cigarettes? I buy my cigs over at Duty Free Depot and I save over 60%.

    ReplyDelete