The Bible is filled with God's scriptures, verses, and promises about finances. A covenant was made with our ancestors that we are entitled to all of God's glorious and riches. Rest assured that no matter what challenges we are faced with, know that God is the answer. He is ready and able to help with any financial problems. All you have to do is ask.
Below are ten (10) verses and scriptures from the bible regarding finance
(1) Psalm 115:14: May the LORD richly bless both you and your children.
(2) Psalm 34:10: Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry, but those who trust in the LORD will never lack any good thing.
(3) Deuteronomy 28:6: You will be blessed wherever you go, both coming in and going out.
(4) Psalm 37:25: Once I was young, and now I am old. Yet I have never seen the godly forsaken, nor seen their children begging for bread.
(5) Proverbs 10:22: The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow to it.
(6) Philippians 4:19: And my God will meet all of your needs according to his glorious riches in Jesus Christ.
(7) Philippians 4:6: Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he as done.
(8) Mark 11:24: Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive then, and you will have them.
(9) Matthew 19:26: Jesus looked at them and said," Honestly speaking it is possible. But with God everything is possible.
(10) Deuteronomy 8:18: Always remember that it is the LORD your God who gives you power to become rich, and he does it to fulfill the covenant he made with your ancestors.
For more scriptures and verses contact:
Sammie Ward is a Author/Writer/Publisher. Don't forget to follow her at Twitter and Facebook
Copyright(c) 2015 Sammie Ward