Monday, April 25, 2016

With Dangerous good looks and a smooth R&B sound. I can't get enough of Dean. Watch the videos and find out why..








Korean R&B Singer: Dean

Armed with dangerous dangerous good looks and a smooth R&B sound. I can't get enough of Dean. Watch the videos to find out why..

I pushed the button replay for the video "Pour Up " for the 10th time in a row (it was that good). I couldn't help it. Armed with dangerous good looks. A smooth soulful voice, with mellow beats,  catchy lyrics with the old R&B  flavor that I remember from years ago all came rushing back. I cannot get this song out of my head. Who is it?  He is the new Korean sensation by the name of Dean. Well, I wouldn't say he is new since I found out he has been around awhile behind the scenes, writing, and producing for other artists. He has done all of this at the tender age of 23. When he was only 20, he was hired to the U.S songwriting team in Los Angeles, it was there that he penned the EXO hits Growl and Black Pearl. He also wrote Justin Bieber's "One Less Lonely Girl", and VIXX's "Voodoo Doll". I am excited that he is in the limelight himself or I would not have had the pleasure of listening to this talented K POP Artist. In my opinion,  Dean is that Korean Cross Over artist music that can and should played on america's airwaves(he has that sound). He has a bright future ahead of him. The sky is the limit. I look forward to hearing more of this talented singer's music. For now, check out two of my favorite videos from Dean, "Pour Up" featuring Zico of (Block B) and "I'm Not Sorry" featuring with R&B singer Eric Bellinger, which he performs in English. ENJOY



                                                         Pour Up-Dean featuring Zico


video

                                                  I'm Not Sorry-Dean featuring Eric Bellinger

video 



Sammie Ward is a Author/Writer/Publisher. Be sure to follow her on Facebook and Twitter.  





No comments:

Post a Comment