Monday, December 7, 2015

Do you like 'Hello Bitches' from 2NE1's CL?



                         CL-" Hello Bitches"- Dance Performance Video


To say that I was surprised at this video is an understatement. I mean the title alone is "Hello Bitches" I have never seen, CL go so hard, not even when she gave us "The Baddest Female" a couple of years ago. This is another side of her, that I didn't know existed and I don't know how I feel about but frankly. But I have to admit that the girl is working it. The dance moves, choreographed by none other than "Parris Goebel" who also worked on fellow label mate Taeyang's "Ringa Linga" gave us hard-hitting, seductive step; with  some twerking thrown in for extra measure. Rumor has it that she is hoping to appeal more to the American audience and I have to say she is well on her way. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment