Monday, April 13, 2015

Amazon Review for Yoga.com Mobile Studio







Yoga.com
Yoga.com is the world favorite and advanced mobile studio, that is enjoyed by over 7,200,000 million fans and it is available on Amazon. You can join in and discover what the talk is about.

I have to admit, I wasn't into Yoga before downloading the App. I am a believer in meditation. I mean, we all have to distress from everyday pressures, it's good for better health, and well-being. However, after looking at some of the poses, I wasn't sure if I made the right decision. Going through the program, I discovered the App does have a beginner's level. Since using it the past couple of weeks, I have found the Yoga program very helpful. I have even managed to lose a couple of pounds. It has been a big help with my breathing, meditation, and stretching. I wish I'd found out about this program sooner. I have even shared it with friends and family.

Buy Now At Amazon.com



Yoga.com comes with:

  • 45 Programs Pre-Installed
  • Individually designed for better health and well-being
  • Suitable for all levels, beginners, and advance
  • 4 Soothing breathing exercises to aid in relaxation meditations
  • Choose your goal: flexibility, balance, well-being, distress, weight loss
  • 300 poses and breathing exercises
  • HD Video demonstration for all poses
  • 3D muscle images for every muscle
    Yoga.com


Join the Inspire Community:

  • Be inspired by other yoga fans from around the world
  • Research beautiful poses by the best teachers
  • Share your progress photos with other
  • Comment, Like, and Follow those who inspire you

Other Blissful Functions:

  • Add Your own poses to the database
  • Track your workout with the calendar
  • 15 calming music tracks for you to choose from
  • Share your progress with friends, family on social media


Summary:

 The reviews for Yoga.com are positive overall, with a average of 4.5 stars.  No one seemed to have any problems using the product, including myself. The App is great and is a big help to me and other customers. This makes it easy for me to recommend Yoga.com.

Buy Now At Amazon.com 


You May Also Like




Sammie Ward is a Author/Writer/Publisher. Don't forget to follow her at Twitter and Facebook 



                                


                             Copyright(c) 2015 Sammie Ward            


No comments:

Post a Comment