Saturday, April 11, 2015

Amazon Review "Game of War - Fire Age"






It's the ULTIMATE battle for domination of the Kingdom in Game of War – Fire Age! PLAY FOR FREE the most addicting, interactive Action GAME!



Game of War-Fire Age
Is it really the most ultimate game? It depends on who you ask. If you're asking me, then the answer is 'yes'  It was my first experience, playing a online game. The closest, I've ever come close to Medieval Times is reading a book, watching movies, or television shows like: Merlin, Game of Thrones, Robin Hood, and Camelot. I  like the time period, so it was great to play, "Game of War," even if it was a game. It was thrilling and addicting. I found myself, playing for hours. I couldn't put it down.

It gave me a chance to befriend, chat, help, and even destroy people from around the world in real-time for the ultimate global conquest.




Buy Now At Amazon.com

It was pretty cool to earn food for the people, build a farm, a gold mine, a logging camp, and quarry. I even earned a Peace Shield around the city for 24hrs to protect the citizens. Though it was only a day, it earned me enough time to recall the soldiers to defend the city. Not bad huh? It didn't hurt that I formed an Alliance with one of my enemies. I should mention that, he'd killed thousands___just made sense. This is just a quick glimpse at "Game of War-Fire Age. There are so many styles and levels to build your own Kingdom.

"Game of War-Fire Age" is also available in Android, which made it easy to play while on the go.


Product Specifications:
  •  Play & chat with millions of Online Players from around the world in 32 different languages – all in real-time.
  •  Be part of a Global Alliance where you can make friends, co-op with Alliance members & become the all-powerful King!
  • Train vast armies to lead into action packed battles & watch the fighting in real-time on the stunning World Map.
  • Attack & conquer the Wonder to become the King! Use your power to give special Titles to your Friends & Enemies in the Kingdom!
  •  Talk & strategize with your Alliance & friends in Chat – Alliance Chat, 1-on-1 Chat, or Chat with the Entire World.
  • Team up & join Forces with friends or smack-talk & burn your enemies!
  • Forge diplomatic alliances to Conquer enemies & become the most POWERFUL Alliance in the Kingdom!
  • Build & Customize your Empire - Upgrade buildings, walls & weapons to strengthen your Empire.
  •  Train, level-up and deck out your Hero – Craft legendary weapons and embed them with powerful Gems to rise above the competition!

Customer Reviews:

The customer reviews on iTunes range from 1 to 5 stars. There are some positive and negative reviews.  One customer said, "I played this game for 2 months, I am not one to pay for "free games" but this game is addicting and so good at first that you don't mind spending to support it and advance your power."

I didn't find this to be true. While you do have to spend some money to go to the next level. I agree with the customer that said, "I've been playing this game for 1 1/2 years, and I have seen many complaints about how you can't get to a big level unless you spend money. I've only spent $50.00 in 4 months and have 60 mil power. The feature in this magnificent crafted game that allowed me to do this was alliance gifts."

Summary:
So in my opinion, it's all how you strategize. Yes, their are tons of complaints about spending lots of money to make it to the next level. But when it comes down to it, it's all about how much you want to dish out. I spent less than $50.00 and still had just as much fun. That is why it makes it easy for me to recommend "Game Of War-Fire Age"

Buy Now At Amazon.com


You May Also Like


                                              

Sammie Ward is a Author/Writer/Publisher.  Don't forget to follow her at Twitter and Facebook



Copyright(c) 2015 Sammie Ward

1 comment:

  1. Are you not playing Game of War - Fire Age? Download GAME OF WAR: FIRE AGE NOW (Built for iOS and Android)

    ReplyDelete